Pregnant U.S. reality TV personality Kim Kardashian has been ordered by her doctor to slow down a bit, UsMagazine.com said Thursday.
Kardashian, 32, is pregnant with her first child. The father is her beau, hip-hop artist Kanye West, with whom she recently bought an $11 million mansion in Bel Air, Calif. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star also is in the midst of divorcing professional basketball player Kris Humphries.
The TV personality suffered a minor pregnancy scare Tuesday after arriving home in Los Angeles from a visit to Paris, UsMagazine.com said.
"All fine -- doctor-ordered rest," a friend told the entertainment news website.
"She's been working a lot, and with a divorce and the move and everything else she has going on, she just needs to take a little rest."
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?