The Tennessee Public Relations Alliance, formed in late 2011, has added
a new member: Hispanic Marketing Group of Nashville.
"This further extends our footprint from West Tennessee to East Tennessee and into the state's most rapidly growing demographic group," said Mark McNeely, senior partner of McNeely Pigott & Fox Public Relations of Nashville. Other charter members of the alliance are The Carter Malone Group of Memphis and Moxley Carmichael Public Relations of Knoxville.
"We are fortunate to count Hispanic Marketing Group as part of the alliance. Our members represent a premier team of communications professionals with unparalleled experience and talents," McNeely said. "MP&F has worked with Marcela Gomez and her firm for years on several clients, and in each case, she has been a trusted and valuable addition to our team."
The statewide alliance was formed to provide blanket geographic coverage for products and issues in Tennessee. Since its inception, the alliance has worked with BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee on communications efforts related to the Affordable Care Act and the Tennessee Association of Grocers & Convenience Stores to advocate for wine in retail food stores. National organizations PhRMA and the American Academy of Ophthalmology have also worked with the alliance to bring their messages to Tennessee.
Hispanic Marketing Group was founded in 2002 and is a leading full-service bilingual and bicultural marketing and communications agency in Middle Tennessee, providing strategic counsel and services to consumer, corporate, nonprofit and other clients. The Nashville Post has named Hispanic Marketing Group one of "25 Emerging Companies in Nashville."
Gomez, a native of Bogota, Columbia, has worked with clients in diverse industries, including sports, transportation, education, government, finance and health care. She is very active in the Nashville community, and she currently serves on the board of directors for the Tennessee Latin American Chamber of Commerce. In 2007, she was recognized by the Nashville Business Journal as one of the city's "30 Women of Influence."
"I look forward to working with some of Tennessee's most highly respected agencies as a member of the alliance," said Gomez. "This relationship gives Hispanic Marketing Group some exciting new opportunities to reach a much wider demographic."
Gomez has worked with MP&F on clients including the Metro Nashville Airport Authority, Nashville Electric Service, the Metropolitan Planning Department, Tennessee State University, the Metropolitan Transit Authority, the Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce's Partnership 2010 initiative and Job Corps.
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes