LINCOLNSHIRE, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 03/07/13 -- Good Sam Enterprises, LLC (the "Company") announced that it intends to file on March 15, 2013 its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012. The report will be available on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov.
The Company has scheduled a conference call to discuss its 2012 financial results at 8:00 a.m. PT on March 19, 2013. Marcus Lemonis, President and CEO, and Thomas Wolfe, CFO, will host the conference call.
Those wishing to listen to the conference call by telephone may dial (866) 283-8243 in the U.S. and Canada. Please allow time for the operator to obtain your name, phone number and company name. The Company intends to make a replay of the conference call available beginning four hours after the end of the live call through March 29, 2013. The replay may be accessed by dialing (888) 266-2081 in the U.S. and Canada. You will be asked to enter a conference code, which is 1608269.
About Good Sam Enterprises, LLC
Good Sam Enterprises, LLC (GSE) and its wholly owned subsidiaries, serve the safety, security, comfort, and convenience needs of the North American outdoor and recreational vehicle market. The goal is simple: GSE makes RV ownership and the RV lifestyle more enjoyable. With various companies, brands, products and services, GSE targets almost every aspect of this diverse and dynamic niche market.
The corporate headquarters is located in Lincolnshire, Illinois. Subsidiary operations and divisions can be found at multiple locations throughout the United States.
Good Sam Enterprises, LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Oil Nears $98 a Barrel
- Senate Not So Keen on Budget Deal