WINNIPEG, MANITOBA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/07/13 -- The Board of Directors of Gendis Inc. (TSX: GDS) has today declared that a regular quarterly dividend of 2.5 cents per share upon the outstanding Common shares in the capital stock of the Corporation be payable April 5, 2013, to shareholders of record as at the close of business on March 22, 2013.
This dividend is designated an "eligible dividend" for Canadian income tax purposes.
Mr. James E. Cohen
President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response