MCLEAN, VA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/07/13 -- Freddie Mac (OTCQB: FMCC) today issued the company's Monthly Volume Summary for January 2013.
The summary, available on the company's Web site at www.FreddieMac.com/investors/volsum, provides information on Freddie Mac's mortgage-related portfolios, securities issuance, risk management, delinquencies, debt activities and other investments.
Freddie Mac was established by Congress in 1970 to provide liquidity, stability and affordability to the nation's residential mortgage markets. Freddie Mac supports communities across the nation by providing mortgage capital to lenders. Today Freddie Mac is making home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. www.FreddieMac.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- IBM Investing $3 Billion in Chip Research
- Kerry Calls for Calm in Gaza
- Judge Strikes Down Colo. Gay Marriage Ban
- U.S. Wholesalers Cut Stockpiles as Sales Weaken
- Boeing Raises Forecast on Plane Demand
- UAW Will Take Another Swing at VW Chattanooga
- N.D. Pipeline Cleanup Could Take Weeks