NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 03/07/13 -- Since debuting her line in New York City at her trendy SoHo Showroom Melt Management in early February, buyers and press alike have expressed a strong interest in this super talented newcomer to the New York Fashion Scene.
ASSALI will launch its official website http://www.loveassali.com/ on March 7, 2013. Eva explained, "I am so excited about the new collection; we are thrilled with the new 'face' of ASSALI A/W 2013 brand and I am so excited by the feedback I am getting on the line."
The one defining trait of the ASSALI consumer is that she takes pride in defining her own look and style. The pieces of this collection are not defined by a singular characteristic. "One truth to my collections is that they are not created for the stylishly timid women. I have a deep attachment to the idea that clothes ought to be wearable and that women should look good in them," said Eva.
About Eva Boulos: Fashion designer Eva Boulos is fast becoming known for her brilliantly bold use of colors in her comfortably chic designs. Born in Port-au-Prince, Haiti as the daughter of Haitian art enthusiasts, Eva was constantly surrounded by paintings of tropical landscapes and bright, vivid colors. Soon she was expressing herself through art; her first drawing still hangs in her father's office. ASSALI, named after her grandmother (whose pearls and lipstick were Eva's first entry into the world of fashion), offers clothing for young, confident women who understand the need to be comfortable and fashionable all at once. The designs blend femininity with a touch of masculinity and are made of the best quality materials.
For all media inquiries please contact: Brian Long/BL PR, Inc. mrlong@BL-PR.com
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response