NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 03/07/13 -- Since debuting her line in New York City at her trendy SoHo Showroom Melt Management in early February, buyers and press alike have expressed a strong interest in this super talented newcomer to the New York Fashion Scene.
ASSALI will launch its official website http://www.loveassali.com/ on March 7, 2013. Eva explained, "I am so excited about the new collection; we are thrilled with the new 'face' of ASSALI A/W 2013 brand and I am so excited by the feedback I am getting on the line."
The one defining trait of the ASSALI consumer is that she takes pride in defining her own look and style. The pieces of this collection are not defined by a singular characteristic. "One truth to my collections is that they are not created for the stylishly timid women. I have a deep attachment to the idea that clothes ought to be wearable and that women should look good in them," said Eva.
About Eva Boulos: Fashion designer Eva Boulos is fast becoming known for her brilliantly bold use of colors in her comfortably chic designs. Born in Port-au-Prince, Haiti as the daughter of Haitian art enthusiasts, Eva was constantly surrounded by paintings of tropical landscapes and bright, vivid colors. Soon she was expressing herself through art; her first drawing still hangs in her father's office. ASSALI, named after her grandmother (whose pearls and lipstick were Eva's first entry into the world of fashion), offers clothing for young, confident women who understand the need to be comfortable and fashionable all at once. The designs blend femininity with a touch of masculinity and are made of the best quality materials.
For all media inquiries please contact: Brian Long/BL PR, Inc. mrlong@BL-PR.com
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million