LONGUEUIL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 03/07/13 -- Dunav Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: DNV) (the "Company") reports that Anthony Walsh has resigned as a director of the Company. Mr. Walsh has indicated his desire to reduce the number of director positions he holds. The board of directors of the Company wishes to thank Mr. Walsh for his valuable contribution as a director and as chair of the audit committee. Mr. Walsh has been a member of the board since 2007. The board will be searching for a candidate to fill in the vacancy.
Dunav Resources is a mineral exploration company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties in Serbia. Additional information about the Company is available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com and at www.dunavresources.com.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release.
Dunav Resources Ltd.
James Crombie, President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise