LONGUEUIL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 03/07/13 -- Dunav Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: DNV) (the "Company") reports that Anthony Walsh has resigned as a director of the Company. Mr. Walsh has indicated his desire to reduce the number of director positions he holds. The board of directors of the Company wishes to thank Mr. Walsh for his valuable contribution as a director and as chair of the audit committee. Mr. Walsh has been a member of the board since 2007. The board will be searching for a candidate to fill in the vacancy.
Dunav Resources is a mineral exploration company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties in Serbia. Additional information about the Company is available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com and at www.dunavresources.com.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release.
Dunav Resources Ltd.
James Crombie, President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Law Lets Users Unlock Cellphones
- Motorists Get Rare Summer Break on Gas Prices
- Body Parts Retrieved at MH17 Crash Site
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Government Meets Goal for Small-business Contracts
- Reno Gigafactory No Cinch to Land Tesla Plant
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High