Hollywood actress Demi Moore is requesting spousal support from her soon-to-be-ex-husband, actor-producer Ashton Kutcher, TMZ said Thursday.
Moore asked for the support and payment of her attorney's fees when she responded to Kutcher's divorce petition.
TMZ said Thursday settlement negotiations are ongoing and a quick resolution is expected.
Moore's request for support is surprising since she reportedly has more money than he does, the celebrity news website said.
Kutcher, 34, filed for divorce in December 2012. He and Moore, 50, were married six years before separating in November 2011.
Kutcher has been dating his former "That '70s Show" co-star Mila Kunis for several months.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women