Hollywood actress Demi Moore is requesting spousal support from her soon-to-be-ex-husband, actor-producer Ashton Kutcher, TMZ said Thursday.
Moore asked for the support and payment of her attorney's fees when she responded to Kutcher's divorce petition.
TMZ said Thursday settlement negotiations are ongoing and a quick resolution is expected.
Moore's request for support is surprising since she reportedly has more money than he does, the celebrity news website said.
Kutcher, 34, filed for divorce in December 2012. He and Moore, 50, were married six years before separating in November 2011.
Kutcher has been dating his former "That '70s Show" co-star Mila Kunis for several months.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply