Hollywood actress Demi Moore is requesting spousal support from her soon-to-be-ex-husband, actor-producer Ashton Kutcher, TMZ said Thursday.
Moore asked for the support and payment of her attorney's fees when she responded to Kutcher's divorce petition.
TMZ said Thursday settlement negotiations are ongoing and a quick resolution is expected.
Moore's request for support is surprising since she reportedly has more money than he does, the celebrity news website said.
Kutcher, 34, filed for divorce in December 2012. He and Moore, 50, were married six years before separating in November 2011.
Kutcher has been dating his former "That '70s Show" co-star Mila Kunis for several months.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Yemen Attack Kills 52
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs