Hollywood actress Demi Moore is requesting spousal support from her soon-to-be-ex-husband, actor-producer Ashton Kutcher, TMZ said Thursday.
Moore asked for the support and payment of her attorney's fees when she responded to Kutcher's divorce petition.
TMZ said Thursday settlement negotiations are ongoing and a quick resolution is expected.
Moore's request for support is surprising since she reportedly has more money than he does, the celebrity news website said.
Kutcher, 34, filed for divorce in December 2012. He and Moore, 50, were married six years before separating in November 2011.
Kutcher has been dating his former "That '70s Show" co-star Mila Kunis for several months.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11