Hollywood actress Demi Moore is requesting spousal support from her soon-to-be-ex-husband, actor-producer Ashton Kutcher, TMZ said Thursday.
Moore asked for the support and payment of her attorney's fees when she responded to Kutcher's divorce petition.
TMZ said Thursday settlement negotiations are ongoing and a quick resolution is expected.
Moore's request for support is surprising since she reportedly has more money than he does, the celebrity news website said.
Kutcher, 34, filed for divorce in December 2012. He and Moore, 50, were married six years before separating in November 2011.
Kutcher has been dating his former "That '70s Show" co-star Mila Kunis for several months.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Petit Retires 46 Batters in a Row, MLB Record
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers