VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/07/13 -- CARIBOU KING RESOURCES LTD. ("Caribou" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: CKR)(FRANKFURT: CB8) is pleased to announce the addition of R. Bruce Duncan to its Advisory Board.
Mr. Duncan brings over thirty years of experience in the capital markets and brokerage industry and is the Principal of West Oak Capital Partners Inc., which provides strategic advisory services, including identifying and qualifying merger and acquisition candidates and advising in public transactions. Mr. Duncan's client base has included financial services, aviation, mining, oil and gas, logistics, and retail industries. Mr. Duncan currently sits on the boards of several private companies and is the Executive Chairman for Canada Carbon Inc. (TSX VENTURE: CCB), CEO of Evolving Gold Corp. (TSX: EVG), Executive Chairman of Canada Coal Inc., (TSX VENTURE: CCK), and the former CEO and Director of Prosperity Goldfields Corp.
"We are pleased to appoint Mr. Duncan to the Board of Directors," stated Michael England, CEO of Caribou King Resources Ltd. "Mr. Duncan brings a strong understanding of the markets, financing, and corporate mergers and amalgamations. This experience will be extremely valuable to the Company as it moves forward with its exploration plans."
Caribou's mission is to identify, acquire and advance high potential industrial minerals and base and precious metal prospects. For more information, visit the website at www.caribouking.com.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Michael England, CEO, Caribou King Resources Ltd.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Caribou King Resources Ltd.
1-604-683-3995 or Toll Free: 1-888-945-4770
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach
- Rubio Offers Endorsements, Cash to 2014 GOP Candidates
- Legal Dope in Uruguay Breaks International Law, Says Buzzkill U.N.
- GM Plant Tackles Tough Waste Challenge
- Sonoma Growers Win Emerald Cup Cannabis Competition
- Cantor Fitzgerald Settles Suit
- Pope Removes U.S. Archbishop from Powerful Post
- Researchers Question Effectiveness of Vitamins
- Vets Vow to Fight for Benefits in Budget Battle