The U.S. fashion reality show "What Not to Wear" is to end its 10-season run on TLC this summer, its hosts Clinton Kelly and Stacy London confirmed Wednesday.
"I'm proud of the work we've done and the lives we've changed," Kelly told People.com. "And I'm relieved I don't have to point out that dark-wash jeans look dressier than light-wash jeans every day of my freakin' life."
"I'm excited about our final episodes. ... We are getting to do things we've never had the opportunity to do before, and there are many surprises in store," London said. "I do love that we are going out with a bang."
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down