The U.S. fashion reality show "What Not to Wear" is to end its 10-season run on TLC this summer, its hosts Clinton Kelly and Stacy London confirmed Wednesday.
"I'm proud of the work we've done and the lives we've changed," Kelly told People.com. "And I'm relieved I don't have to point out that dark-wash jeans look dressier than light-wash jeans every day of my freakin' life."
"I'm excited about our final episodes. ... We are getting to do things we've never had the opportunity to do before, and there are many surprises in store," London said. "I do love that we are going out with a bang."
Most Popular Stories
- Lingerie, Partisanship Mark Fla. House Race
- ecoATM Wins Green at LBA Sol Awards
- Can Barra Break GM's Losing Streak?
- Marvel Unveils Slate of Films Through 2019
- Google Working on Pill to Search for Illnesses
- FBI May Have Found 'Second Snowden'
- Grey Lady Ghost Appears at 'Game of Thrones' Site
- IBM OK's $5 Billion Stock Buyback
- World Series Not Gripping to TV Viewers
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Says Apple Pay a Success