The U.S. fashion reality show "What Not to Wear" is to end its 10-season run on TLC this summer, its hosts Clinton Kelly and Stacy London confirmed Wednesday.
"I'm proud of the work we've done and the lives we've changed," Kelly told People.com. "And I'm relieved I don't have to point out that dark-wash jeans look dressier than light-wash jeans every day of my freakin' life."
"I'm excited about our final episodes. ... We are getting to do things we've never had the opportunity to do before, and there are many surprises in store," London said. "I do love that we are going out with a bang."
Most Popular Stories
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Contra Costa Times Chuck Barney column
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- The News & Advance, Lynchburg, Va., Casey Gillis column
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox