The U.S. fashion reality show "What Not to Wear" is to end its 10-season run on TLC this summer, its hosts Clinton Kelly and Stacy London confirmed Wednesday.
"I'm proud of the work we've done and the lives we've changed," Kelly told People.com. "And I'm relieved I don't have to point out that dark-wash jeans look dressier than light-wash jeans every day of my freakin' life."
"I'm excited about our final episodes. ... We are getting to do things we've never had the opportunity to do before, and there are many surprises in store," London said. "I do love that we are going out with a bang."
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List