MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/06/13 -- Strongco Corporation (TSX: SQP) today announced it will hold a conference call on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 10 am ET to discuss the Company's financial performance for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012.
Results will be issued by press release prior to the call.
The conference call will be hosted by Robert Dryburgh, President and Chief Executive Officer and David Wood, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
The numbers to call are 416-644-3414 or 1-800-814-4859. Following management's introductory remarks, a question and answer session will take place for analysts and institutional investors.
An archived recording will be available to listeners following the call until midnight on April 3, 2013. To access it, dial 416-640-1917 and enter passcode 4589630#.
About Strongco Corporation
Strongco Corporation is one of Canada's largest multiline mobile equipment dealers and operates in the northeastern United States through Chadwick-BaRoss, Inc. Strongco sells, rents and services equipment used in sectors such as construction, infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, utilities, municipalities, waste management and forestry. Strongco has approximately 640 employees serving customers from 26 branches in Canada and five in the United States. Strongco represents leading equipment manufacturers with globally recognized brands, including Volvo Construction Equipment, Case Construction, Manitowoc Crane, National, Grove, Terex Cedarapids, Terex Finlay, Ponsse, Fassi, Allied Construction, Taylor, ESCO, Dressta, Sennebogen, Jekko, Takeuchi, Link-Belt and Kawasaki. Strongco is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol SQP.
J. David Wood
Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Ukraine Crisis Sets U.S. Stocks Adrift
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps