MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/06/13 -- Strongco Corporation (TSX: SQP) today announced it will hold a conference call on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 10 am ET to discuss the Company's financial performance for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012.
Results will be issued by press release prior to the call.
The conference call will be hosted by Robert Dryburgh, President and Chief Executive Officer and David Wood, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
The numbers to call are 416-644-3414 or 1-800-814-4859. Following management's introductory remarks, a question and answer session will take place for analysts and institutional investors.
An archived recording will be available to listeners following the call until midnight on April 3, 2013. To access it, dial 416-640-1917 and enter passcode 4589630#.
About Strongco Corporation
Strongco Corporation is one of Canada's largest multiline mobile equipment dealers and operates in the northeastern United States through Chadwick-BaRoss, Inc. Strongco sells, rents and services equipment used in sectors such as construction, infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, utilities, municipalities, waste management and forestry. Strongco has approximately 640 employees serving customers from 26 branches in Canada and five in the United States. Strongco represents leading equipment manufacturers with globally recognized brands, including Volvo Construction Equipment, Case Construction, Manitowoc Crane, National, Grove, Terex Cedarapids, Terex Finlay, Ponsse, Fassi, Allied Construction, Taylor, ESCO, Dressta, Sennebogen, Jekko, Takeuchi, Link-Belt and Kawasaki. Strongco is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol SQP.
J. David Wood
Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- North Korea Frees 85-Year-Old Vet Merrill Newman