EL SEGUNDO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/06/13 -- Stamps.com® (NASDAQ: STMP), the leading provider of USPS® postage online and shipping software to over 400,000 customers, today announced that its Co-President and Chief Financial Officer, Kyle Huebner, will present at the 25th Annual ROTH Conference in Dana Point, CA at the Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel.
Mr. Huebner will present an overview of Stamps.com's business on Monday, March 18, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time. A live audio webcast will accompany the presentation and can be accessed via the investor relations website at http://investor.stamps.com.
Stamps.com (NASDAQ: STMP) is a leading provider of Internet-based postage services. Stamps.com's service enables small businesses, high-volume shippers, enterprise shippers, and consumers to print U.S. Postal Service-approved postage with just a PC, printer and Internet connection, right from their home or office. The Company currently has PC Postage partnerships with Avery Dennison, Microsoft, HP, the U.S. Postal Service and others.
Stamps.com, the Stamps.com logo and PhotoStamps® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Stamps.com Inc. All other brands and names are property of their respective owners.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton