CHICAGO, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 03/06/13 -- The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Center for Veterans Enterprise (CVE) has verified Olenick & Associates' status as a Veteran-Owned Small Business. Olenick & Associates is now qualified to participate in the VA's Veterans First Contracting Program.
Founder, owner, and U. S. Army veteran Thomas F. Olenick noted, "I'm excited about the new opportunities the Veterans First program brings. Our deployment assurance services can reduce costs and improve efficiency for any public sector agency. For example, our Assured Windows Upgrade solution will be of interest to any organization following the Department of Defense in migrating to Windows 8."
About Olenick & Associates
Olenick & Associates provides information technology services to ensure the success and quality of our client's systems, processes, and IT infrastructure. Growing from an initial focus on project management and software testing, Olenick & Associates has developed depth in business process analysis, requirements assurance, process assessment, and IT infrastructure management. In addition serving all public and private sectors, the firm provides industry-specific solutions for law offices, electrical utilities, capital markets, banking, and manufacturing.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal