CHICAGO, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 03/06/13 -- The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Center for Veterans Enterprise (CVE) has verified Olenick & Associates' status as a Veteran-Owned Small Business. Olenick & Associates is now qualified to participate in the VA's Veterans First Contracting Program.
Founder, owner, and U. S. Army veteran Thomas F. Olenick noted, "I'm excited about the new opportunities the Veterans First program brings. Our deployment assurance services can reduce costs and improve efficiency for any public sector agency. For example, our Assured Windows Upgrade solution will be of interest to any organization following the Department of Defense in migrating to Windows 8."
About Olenick & Associates
Olenick & Associates provides information technology services to ensure the success and quality of our client's systems, processes, and IT infrastructure. Growing from an initial focus on project management and software testing, Olenick & Associates has developed depth in business process analysis, requirements assurance, process assessment, and IT infrastructure management. In addition serving all public and private sectors, the firm provides industry-specific solutions for law offices, electrical utilities, capital markets, banking, and manufacturing.
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling