OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/06/13 -- Parks Canada enhances the discovery of heritage places and gives you the opportunity to develop an original story that links history, urban tourism and technology together.
The smartphone and tablet application edifica: History in Hand will allow your readers, viewers, or listeners to explore, through more than 700 historic places recognized for their local, provincial and national importance, those of interest along their route.
Embark on a cultural journey through Canada's rich history and across Canada's vast territory by visiting these treasured places.
Andrew Waldron, fully bilingual, led this project and will be pleased to share his passion for this latest application developed by Parks Canada.
Photos available upon request.
To book an interview, please contact :
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women