OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/06/13 -- Parks Canada enhances the discovery of heritage places and gives you the opportunity to develop an original story that links history, urban tourism and technology together.
The smartphone and tablet application edifica: History in Hand will allow your readers, viewers, or listeners to explore, through more than 700 historic places recognized for their local, provincial and national importance, those of interest along their route.
Embark on a cultural journey through Canada's rich history and across Canada's vast territory by visiting these treasured places.
Andrew Waldron, fully bilingual, led this project and will be pleased to share his passion for this latest application developed by Parks Canada.
Photos available upon request.
To book an interview, please contact :
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief