SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/06/13 --
The first annual SXSW Fashion Brain Bar, hosted by Fashion's Collective, Projective Space and Fashion Digital Daily, brings together fashion and lifestyle industry experts and leaders for an exclusive event designed to share their insights.
As a participant in the SXSW Brain Bar, POPSUGAR will be hosting one-on-one meetings and answering questions via Twitter using hashtag #fashionbrainbar. To RSVP and to submit your questions to the experts, please visit: http://www.fashionbrainbar.com/geniuses
W Hotel Austin, 200 Lavaca Street, Austin, TX 78701
Meet with Jen Wong, EVP, Corporate Development, POPSUGAR Inc.
Other participants include, Cannon Hodge, Social Media Manager, Bergdorf Goodman; David Gilboa, Founder, Warby Parker; Amber Venz, President, RewardStyle; Raman Kia Executive Director, Integrated Strategy, Condé Nast; David Sadigh, CEO, Digital Luxury Group; Amy Cole, Business Operations, Instagram; Dominique Piotet, Founder, Rebellion Lab; Eddie Mullon, Founder & CEO, FashionGPS.
Monday, March 11
10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
POPSUGAR is where content and commerce connect online. As a global commerce, original content and technology company, POPSUGAR targets women 18-40 and delivers the biggest moments, the hottest trends, and the best tips in entertainment, fashion, beauty, parenting, fitness and food, and the ability to shop for it all, in one place. POPSUGAR has over 20M users worldwide, 50M video views per month, and is a leading fashion search engine offering millions of products. Founded in 2006 by Lisa and Brian Sugar, POPSUGAR is funded by Sequoia Capital and Institutional Venture Partners and has offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and London. POPSUGAR has over 40M users and growing. For more information, visit POPSUGAR.com and follow @POPSUGAR on Twitter.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women