SASKATOON, SASKATCHEWAN -- (Marketwire) -- 03/06/13 -- GESPEG COPPER RESOURCES INC. (TSX VENTURE: GCR) (the "Company" or "Gespeg"), announces that Mr. R.A. Bruce McDonald, a director and non-executive Chairman of the Company, has passed away. Mr. McDonald was a valuable member of the Board and he will be greatly missed. The Board extends its deepest condolences to Mr. McDonald's family.
About Gespeg Copper: Gespeg Copper is dedicated to creating shareholder wealth through the discovery of new copper deposits in the underexplored region of Gaspe, Quebec, Canada. The Gaspe Peninsula is a prolific copper district, having hosted the historic Noranda Mines camp, in operation from 1950 to 1999.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulations Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
President and CEO
Vice-President Business Development
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October