SASKATOON, SASKATCHEWAN -- (Marketwire) -- 03/06/13 -- GESPEG COPPER RESOURCES INC. (TSX VENTURE: GCR) (the "Company" or "Gespeg"), announces that Mr. R.A. Bruce McDonald, a director and non-executive Chairman of the Company, has passed away. Mr. McDonald was a valuable member of the Board and he will be greatly missed. The Board extends its deepest condolences to Mr. McDonald's family.
About Gespeg Copper: Gespeg Copper is dedicated to creating shareholder wealth through the discovery of new copper deposits in the underexplored region of Gaspe, Quebec, Canada. The Gaspe Peninsula is a prolific copper district, having hosted the historic Noranda Mines camp, in operation from 1950 to 1999.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulations Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
President and CEO
Vice-President Business Development
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare