SASKATOON, SASKATCHEWAN -- (Marketwire) -- 03/06/13 -- GESPEG COPPER RESOURCES INC. (TSX VENTURE: GCR) (the "Company" or "Gespeg"), announces that Mr. R.A. Bruce McDonald, a director and non-executive Chairman of the Company, has passed away. Mr. McDonald was a valuable member of the Board and he will be greatly missed. The Board extends its deepest condolences to Mr. McDonald's family.
About Gespeg Copper: Gespeg Copper is dedicated to creating shareholder wealth through the discovery of new copper deposits in the underexplored region of Gaspe, Quebec, Canada. The Gaspe Peninsula is a prolific copper district, having hosted the historic Noranda Mines camp, in operation from 1950 to 1999.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulations Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
President and CEO
Vice-President Business Development
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes