TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/06/13 -- Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center for Holocaust Studies (FSWC) condemns in the strongest terms the racist anti-Israel propaganda perpetuated by the Canadian Union of Postal Workers.
"The White Rose publication by the Canadian Union of Postal Workers (CUPW) has disintegrated into a racist propaganda tool filled with half-truths and a complete lack of context targeting the Jewish people who have re-built a nation in their ancient homeland," said Avi Benlolo, President and CEO of FSWC. "There is an absolute neglect by CUPW of the ongoing anti-Jewish violence and terror faced by Israel on a daily basis. This demonstrates a profound bias against a people who, despite being repeatedly dispossessed throughout history, have managed to create the only democratic nation in the Middle East with equal rights for all its citizens on the land which is their historical birthright."
Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center is a non-profit human rights organization committed to countering racism and antisemitism and to promoting the principles of tolerance, social justice and Canadian democratic values through advocacy and education.
Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center for Holocaust Studies
416.864.9735 x 32 (office)
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry