GENEVA, SWITZERLAND -- (Marketwire) -- 03/06/13 -- Etrion Corporation ("Etrion" or the "Company") (TSX: ETX)(OMX: ETX), an independent power producer, will release its fourth quarter and full year 2012 results on Tuesday, March 12, 2013.
A conference call/webcast to present the Company's fourth quarter and full year 2012 results will be held on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) / 4:00 p.m. Central European Time (CET).
North America: +1-416-340-2218 / Toll Free: +1-866-226-1793 / Europe Toll Free: 00-800-9559-6853
A webcast will be available at http://www.investorcalendar.com/IC/CEPage.asp?ID=170276.
In addition, the earnings call presentation, along with the Company's 2012 consolidated financial statements and related management's discussion and analysis will be available on the Company's website (www.etrion.com).
A replay of the telephone conference will be available until April 12, 2013.
North America: +1-905-694-9451 / Toll Free: +1-800-408-3053 / Europe Toll Free: 00-800-3366-3052
Pass code for replay: 6439478
Etrion Corporation is an independent power producer that owns and operates renewable assets. Etrion currently owns approximately 60 megawatt ("MW") of operational, ground-based solar photovoltaic power plants in Italy. The Company is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange in Canada and the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm exchange in Sweden (ticker symbol "ETX").
Etrion discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication in Sweden at 7:30 a.m. Central European Time on March 7, 2013.
Note: The capacity of power plants in this release is described in approximate MW on a direct current ("DC") basis, also referred to as megawatt-peak ("MWp").
Chief Financial Officer
+41 22 715 20 90
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.