STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN -- (Marketwire) -- 03/06/13 -- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson's AnnualGeneral Meeting of shareholders will beheld on Tuesday, April 9, 2013 at 3.00 p.m. at Kistamässan, ArneBeurlings Torg5, Kista/Stockholm.
The Nomination Committee proposes inter alia:
* Nora Denzel, Kristin Skogen Lund and Pär Östberg as newmembers of the Board of Directors after resigning Nancy McKinstry, Anders Nyrén andMichelangelo Volpi (item 9.3)
* Increase of the individual Board fee and of the fee to the Chairman ofthe Board of Directors and unchanged fees for work on the Committees of the Board of Directors (item 9.2)
The Board of Directors proposes inter alia:
* A dividend of SEK 2.75 per share (item 8.3)
* Continued Long-Term Variable Remuneration Program consisting of an all employee Stock Purchase Plan, a Key Contributor Retention Plan and an Executive Performance Stock Plan (item 11)
WELCOME TO TELEFONAKTIEBOLAGET LM ERICSSON'S ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2013
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson's shareholders are invited to participatein theAnnual General Meeting of Shareholders to be held on Tuesday, April 9, 2013at3.00 p.m. at Kistamässan, Arne Beurlings Torg 5, Kista/Stockholm.Registrationto the Annual General Meeting starts at 1.30 p.m.
Registration and notice of attendance
Shareholders who wish to attend the Annual General Meeting must
* be recorded in the share register kept by Euroclear Sweden AB, theSwedish securities registry, on Wednesday, April 3, 2013; and
* give notice of attendance to the Company at the latest on Wednesday,April 3, 2013. Notice of attendance can be given by telephone +46 (0)8 402 9054 on weekdays between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m or on Ericsson's website www.ericsson.com.
Notice may also be given in writing to: Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson General Meeting of Shareholders Box 7835 SE-103 98 Stockholm Sweden
When giving notice of attendance, please state name, date of birth,address,telephone no. and number of attending assistants, if any.
The Annual General Meeting will be conducted in Swedish and simultaneouslyinterpreted into English.
Shares registered in the name of a nominee
In addition to giving notice of attendance, shareholders having theirsharesregistered in the name of a nominee, must request the nominee totemporarilyenter the shareholder into the share register as per Wednesday, April 3,2013,in order to be entitled to attend the Annual General Meeting. Theshareholdershould inform the nominee to that effect well before that day.
Shareholders represented by proxy shall issue a power of attorney for therepresentative. A power of attorney issued by a legal entity must beaccompaniedby a copy of the entity's certificate of registration (should no suchcertificate exist, a corresponding document of authority must besubmitted). Inorder to facilitate the registration at the Annual General Meeting, thepower ofattorney in the original, certificate of registration and other documentsofauthority should be sent to the Company in advance to the address above forreceipt by Monday, April 8, 2013. Forms of power of attorney in Swedish andEnglish are available on Ericsson's website, www.ericsson.com.