WRIGHTSTOWN, WI -- (Marketwire) -- 03/06/13 -- cei (Coating Excellence International), a market leading flexible packaging and technical products company, today announced they are a proud recipient of a 2013 FPA Flexible Packaging Achievement Award. The award was presented to company officials at the 57th annual Flexible Packaging Achievement Awards Ceremony held in Naples, Florida.
cei's Simply Heinz single serve mayonnaise sachet, earned silver honors in the Sustainability and Environmental Achievement category. This high barrier mayonnaise sachet replaces traditional foil structures, which provide multiple benefits including cost savings and sustainability. "We continuously strive to bring our customers value added packaging solutions which assist them in growing their sales and building customer loyalty. The innovative Simply Heinz mayonnaise sachet reflects cei's commitment to innovative research and development and its leading manufacturing capabilities," stated Jeff Tritapoe, cei's Chief Operating Officer.
cei is an industry leading flexible packaging and technical products company specializing in wide web extrusion coating and laminating of film, foil, paper, board and nonwovens. cei features EB coating and laminating, wide web flexographic presses with award winning 10 color process printing with registered backside print capabilities, offset printing up to four colors and onsite graphics including design, layout and digital plate production. cei is also an industry leading sustainable manufacturer and printer. It is also ISO, Chain-of-Custody certified (FSC, SFI, and PEFC) as well as one of a limited number of certified Sustainable Green Printers (SGP). www.coatingexcellence.com
Director of Marketing
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets