CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/06/13 -- Baytex Energy Corp. (TSX: BTE) (NYSE: BTE) is pleased to announce that Derek Aylesworth, Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the FirstEnergy Societe Generale East Coast Energy Conference on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 3:50 pm EDT (1:50 pm MDT) in New York City, New York. Interested parties can listen to a live webcast and view the presentation slides via the following URL:
A replay will be available on the Baytex website, www.baytex.ab.ca, for six months following the presentation.
Baytex Energy Corp. is a dividend-paying oil and gas corporation based in Calgary, Alberta. The company is engaged in the acquisition, development and production of crude oil and natural gas in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin and in the Williston Basin in the United States. Approximately 88% of Baytex's production is weighted toward crude oil. Baytex pays a monthly dividend on its common shares which are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BTE.
Baytex Energy Corp.
Vice President, Investor Relations
Toll Free Number: 1-800-524-5521
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?