CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/06/13 -- Baytex Energy Corp. (TSX: BTE) (NYSE: BTE) is pleased to announce that Derek Aylesworth, Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the FirstEnergy Societe Generale East Coast Energy Conference on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 3:50 pm EDT (1:50 pm MDT) in New York City, New York. Interested parties can listen to a live webcast and view the presentation slides via the following URL:
A replay will be available on the Baytex website, www.baytex.ab.ca, for six months following the presentation.
Baytex Energy Corp. is a dividend-paying oil and gas corporation based in Calgary, Alberta. The company is engaged in the acquisition, development and production of crude oil and natural gas in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin and in the Williston Basin in the United States. Approximately 88% of Baytex's production is weighted toward crude oil. Baytex pays a monthly dividend on its common shares which are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BTE.
Baytex Energy Corp.
Vice President, Investor Relations
Toll Free Number: 1-800-524-5521
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go