CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/06/13 -- Baytex Energy Corp. (TSX: BTE) (NYSE: BTE) is pleased to announce that Derek Aylesworth, Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the FirstEnergy Societe Generale East Coast Energy Conference on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 3:50 pm EDT (1:50 pm MDT) in New York City, New York. Interested parties can listen to a live webcast and view the presentation slides via the following URL:
A replay will be available on the Baytex website, www.baytex.ab.ca, for six months following the presentation.
Baytex Energy Corp. is a dividend-paying oil and gas corporation based in Calgary, Alberta. The company is engaged in the acquisition, development and production of crude oil and natural gas in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin and in the Williston Basin in the United States. Approximately 88% of Baytex's production is weighted toward crude oil. Baytex pays a monthly dividend on its common shares which are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BTE.
Baytex Energy Corp.
Vice President, Investor Relations
Toll Free Number: 1-800-524-5521
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- Bundy Ranch Standoff Has Spurred Radical Right
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- House Votes to Make Bonus Depreciation Permanent
- Liverpool Sells Luis Suarez to Barcelona