AJAX, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/06/13 -- Automodular Corporation (TSX: AM) ("Automodular") reports fourth quarter net earnings of $4.5 million or $0.22 per share compared to net earnings of $3.8 million or $0.18 per share in the same period in 2011. Earnings for the year ended December 31, 2012 totaled $16.8 million or $0.83 per share compared to 2011 net earnings of $12.2 million or $0.61 per share.
Automodular's audited consolidated financial statements, management discussion and analysis and annual information form for the year ended December 31, 2012 will be filed on SEDAR on or about March 8, 2013 and the complete annual report together with the management information circular and notice of meeting will be mailed to shareholders on or about April 15, 2013.
Automodular Corporation is a supplier of sub-assembly, sequencing and transportation services to the automotive industry - Ford's Oakville Assembly Plant. The Company has two operating facilities and employs approximately 525 people.
Christopher S. Nutt
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland