AJAX, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/06/13 -- Automodular Corporation (TSX: AM) ("Automodular") reports fourth quarter net earnings of $4.5 million or $0.22 per share compared to net earnings of $3.8 million or $0.18 per share in the same period in 2011. Earnings for the year ended December 31, 2012 totaled $16.8 million or $0.83 per share compared to 2011 net earnings of $12.2 million or $0.61 per share.
Automodular's audited consolidated financial statements, management discussion and analysis and annual information form for the year ended December 31, 2012 will be filed on SEDAR on or about March 8, 2013 and the complete annual report together with the management information circular and notice of meeting will be mailed to shareholders on or about April 15, 2013.
Automodular Corporation is a supplier of sub-assembly, sequencing and transportation services to the automotive industry - Ford's Oakville Assembly Plant. The Company has two operating facilities and employs approximately 525 people.
Christopher S. Nutt
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others