AJAX, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/06/13 -- Automodular Corporation (TSX: AM) ("Automodular") reports fourth quarter net earnings of $4.5 million or $0.22 per share compared to net earnings of $3.8 million or $0.18 per share in the same period in 2011. Earnings for the year ended December 31, 2012 totaled $16.8 million or $0.83 per share compared to 2011 net earnings of $12.2 million or $0.61 per share.
Automodular's audited consolidated financial statements, management discussion and analysis and annual information form for the year ended December 31, 2012 will be filed on SEDAR on or about March 8, 2013 and the complete annual report together with the management information circular and notice of meeting will be mailed to shareholders on or about April 15, 2013.
Automodular Corporation is a supplier of sub-assembly, sequencing and transportation services to the automotive industry - Ford's Oakville Assembly Plant. The Company has two operating facilities and employs approximately 525 people.
Christopher S. Nutt
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Fiat Chrysler to Build 3 Jeeps in China
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs