AJAX, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/06/13 -- Automodular Corporation (TSX: AM) ("Automodular") reports fourth quarter net earnings of $4.5 million or $0.22 per share compared to net earnings of $3.8 million or $0.18 per share in the same period in 2011. Earnings for the year ended December 31, 2012 totaled $16.8 million or $0.83 per share compared to 2011 net earnings of $12.2 million or $0.61 per share.
Automodular's audited consolidated financial statements, management discussion and analysis and annual information form for the year ended December 31, 2012 will be filed on SEDAR on or about March 8, 2013 and the complete annual report together with the management information circular and notice of meeting will be mailed to shareholders on or about April 15, 2013.
Automodular Corporation is a supplier of sub-assembly, sequencing and transportation services to the automotive industry - Ford's Oakville Assembly Plant. The Company has two operating facilities and employs approximately 525 people.
Christopher S. Nutt
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Ford Bumps Price of New F-150
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire