The Big Data Group, LLC today announced the availability of its new study The 100 Most Social Big Data Companies. The Big Data Group produces The Big Data Landscape, Big Data Trends, and Big Data TV.
"Our clients often ask us for best practices in the areas of content marketing and social media," said David Feinleib, Managing Partner of The Big Data Group. "As a result, we decided to publish this study to help inform Big Data companies and other technology vendors about best practices in these areas."
For the study, The Big Data Group analyzed the content marketing and social media efforts of 100 Big Data companies. This included more than 5,000 tweets and 600 blog posts, videos, and slide presentations from companies like Cloudera, Couchbase, HortonWorks, New Relic, SAP, Splunk and many others.
The study found that many Big Data companies are highly active on Twitter. But most significantly underutilize channels like YouTube and SlideShare.
Content creation remains challenging for many, with companies publishing an average of just four blog posts per month. More than 90% of companies could benefit from leveraging other content marketing channels.
Big Data is a major technology trend. It involves the rapid growth of unstructured and semi-structured data. Strategic use of Big Data enables companies to gain competitive advantage.
The 100 Most Social Big Data Companies study is available immediately at http://www.bigdatalandscape.com/news/the-100-most-social-big-data-companies.
About The Big Data Group, LLC
The Big Data Group consults with technology vendors and buyers on marketing strategy, and market research.
The Big Data Group produces The Big Data Landscape, Big Data Trends, Big Data TV, and The Big Data 100.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South