Actor/producer Mark Wahlberg and entertainment powerhouse Sean "Diddy" Combs have turned the beverage industry upside down with the launch of their newest venture, water brand AQUAhydrate.
Kicking things off with a press conference packed wall-to-wall with top media, Wahlberg and Combs continue to prove they have what it takes to stop the world in its tracks for a new brand launch. Having secured 2 billion media impressions through countless press hits and a virtual "take over" of social media, AQUAhydrate has quickly secured its place as a serious contender in the bottled water category.
"We are here to make an impact and show the world we are serious about AQUAhydrate," says Combs. "When I commit to something, I put everything I have behind it. Mark and I are very passionate about AQUAhydrate and the balance it brings to our lives. Mark my words, we will be number one and I challenge anyone to find a better product!"
"I have believed in this brand from day one, so I am thrilled with the overwhelming response," says Wahlberg. "This is what happens when you've got the right product and the right team behind it. We are excited for the future of AQUAhydrate and where we will take things next."
Wahlberg and Combs will continue to be very involved in the management of the company, marketing strategies, and key retailer visits. The AQUAhydrate executive team is more than pleased with the outcome of the launch and has many plans to stay top of mind for its consumers.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women