BEAMSVILLE, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/05/13 -- Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
The Roman family, founders of Rosewood Estates, is proud to release their gold-medal-winning wines in LCBO this month. Representing some of the top wines produced in Ontario, Rosewood's 2010 Merlot, 2010 Sussreserve Riesling and 2009 Pinot Noir Reserve are now available in LCBO Vintages.
Rosewoods' 2010 Merlot ($21.95), internationally crowned, won the coveted gold medal at the Decanter World Wine Awards judged in London, England and is one of three Ontario red wines to ever win gold at this renowned competition. Rosewood's unique 2010 Sussreserve Riesling ($14.95) won a gold medal at the 2012 Intervin Wine Awards, and the 2009 Pinot Noir Reserve ($39.95) - a two-time gold-medal winner - was awarded gold at the 2011 Canadian Wine Awards and 2011 Ottawa Wine Challenge.
Originally beekeepers, the Roman family settled in Niagara with dreams of handcrafting award-winning VQA wines. With proven success winning international top honours, Rosewood continues to build a name for exceptional wines and meads.
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://media3.marketwire.com/docs/Rosewoodimage1LG.jpg.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- U.S. Begins Air Surveillance of ISIS in Syria
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity