BEAMSVILLE, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/05/13 -- Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
The Roman family, founders of Rosewood Estates, is proud to release their gold-medal-winning wines in LCBO this month. Representing some of the top wines produced in Ontario, Rosewood's 2010 Merlot, 2010 Sussreserve Riesling and 2009 Pinot Noir Reserve are now available in LCBO Vintages.
Rosewoods' 2010 Merlot ($21.95), internationally crowned, won the coveted gold medal at the Decanter World Wine Awards judged in London, England and is one of three Ontario red wines to ever win gold at this renowned competition. Rosewood's unique 2010 Sussreserve Riesling ($14.95) won a gold medal at the 2012 Intervin Wine Awards, and the 2009 Pinot Noir Reserve ($39.95) - a two-time gold-medal winner - was awarded gold at the 2011 Canadian Wine Awards and 2011 Ottawa Wine Challenge.
Originally beekeepers, the Roman family settled in Niagara with dreams of handcrafting award-winning VQA wines. With proven success winning international top honours, Rosewood continues to build a name for exceptional wines and meads.
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://media3.marketwire.com/docs/Rosewoodimage1LG.jpg.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment