LOS ANGELES, March 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Jai & Jai, a gallery based in Chinatown, is extremely proud to present selected pieces from the creations of Lino Martinez. Before immigrating to Los Angeles, where he continued to create his art for over 30 years, Lino apprenticed with the famed Mexican muralist Mario Orozco Rivera for a decade. To this very day, Lino continues to create and progress his artwork with passionate rigor and dedication.
Jai & Jai invites you to:
MULTIMEDIA COALESCENCEExhibition of Art by Lino MartinezApril 6 - May 6Opening Reception: Saturday, April 6, 2013 (7 pm - 10 pm)
Jai & Jai 648 N. Spring StreetLos Angeles, CA 90012
Jai & Jai will showcase Lino's Native American Series. Working with colors and shapes, Lino blends expectation with surprise, mystery with realism, and turns the mundane into beauty. By personalizing the conventional, Lino's creations both encapsulate the art of working with various media as well as bringing inspiration to his viewers.
Multimedia Coalescence, presented by Jai & Jai, offers the chance to see Lino Martinez's original art pieces. Work to be shown includes Crow Eagle Pigeon, Chief American Horse - QuallaSioux, Blackheart, A Woman of Hesquiat, and Standing on Earth.
About Jai & Jai Gallery Established in one of Los Angeles's key cultural centers, Chinatown, Jai & Jai is a studio and gallery created by sisters and partners Jaitip and Jomjai Srisomburananont. Jai & Jai's goal is to present and create works of art that blend form and function and that speak to the rich heritage that is artistry in the City of Angels.Jai & Jai Gallery
Web site: http://jainjai.com/
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan