Hollywood star Harrison Ford is joining Will
Ferrell and Steve Carell in the cast of the sequel to cult comedy
Anchorman, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The report said that Ford, 70, would play a veteran newscaster in the film Anchorman: The Legend Continues, in a cast including Christina Applegate, Kristen Wiig and Paul Rudd.
The 2004 original movie became a cult hit with the tale of bumbling intrigue between two self-important news anchors in the 1970s.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- Pakistan Library Dedicated to 'Osama bin Laden, the Martyr'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001