Hollywood star Harrison Ford is joining Will
Ferrell and Steve Carell in the cast of the sequel to cult comedy
Anchorman, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The report said that Ford, 70, would play a veteran newscaster in the film Anchorman: The Legend Continues, in a cast including Christina Applegate, Kristen Wiig and Paul Rudd.
The 2004 original movie became a cult hit with the tale of bumbling intrigue between two self-important news anchors in the 1970s.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Spending Will Offset Sequester: Economists
- Gas Prices Expected to Stay High
- Hispanic Grads Pass Their Peers in College Enrollment
- AT&T Seeks to Fill 120 Jobs in South Carolina
- California Considers Oil Tax to Fund Schools
- Yahoo to Pay $1.1 Billion for Tumblr
- Dude! California Beach Parking Plan Making Waves
- Boise Terror Suspect Pleads Not Guilty
- Lawsuits Against Employers Reach Record Highs
- Grubhub, Seamless to Combine Online Operations