Hollywood star Harrison Ford is joining Will
Ferrell and Steve Carell in the cast of the sequel to cult comedy
Anchorman, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The report said that Ford, 70, would play a veteran newscaster in the film Anchorman: The Legend Continues, in a cast including Christina Applegate, Kristen Wiig and Paul Rudd.
The 2004 original movie became a cult hit with the tale of bumbling intrigue between two self-important news anchors in the 1970s.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response