WARMINSTER, Pa., March 5, 2013 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- CRC Industries, manufacturer of CRC Brakleen® brake parts cleaner and an extensive arsenal of automotive maintenance repair products, has launched an enhanced look for its professional and DIY lubricants and penetrants.
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130305/PH64908 )
The updated packaging is already hitting store shelves and repair shop bays. According to Dori Ahart, marketing manager for CRC, "The new look is more retail-friendly, yet still easily recognizable as CRC, a brand that professionals have trusted for more than half a century."
"The labels now prominently display a product description banner which highlights the primary advantage of the product, as well as photos of key applications to help the consumer identify the right lubricant or penetrant for the job," says Ahart. "We have also added quick response barcodes," says Ahart. "These QR codes will help consumers access information such as videos, recommended applications, safety data sheets (SDS) and bilingual label translations. We want to give do-it-yourselfers and professionals all the product information they need, whether on the job or at the point of purchase."
According to Ahart, "The number of smartphone users in our industry is growing rapidly. By using QR code technology, we now have the ability to make our product labels interactive and instantly provide materials that weren't as readily available to consumers in the past. We believe the QR code adds value on the shelf and also for the professional technician who may want quick access to technical data or important product specifications."
CRC lubricants and penetrants released in the company's new packaging are Power Lube® Multi-Purpose Lubricant, Heavy Duty Silicone, White Lithium Grease, Ultra Screwloose® Penetrating Oil and award-winning Freeze-Off® Super Penetrant.
For more information, visit the CRC Industries website at http://www.crcindustries.com or view CRC product catalogs on your iPad, iPhone or Android device. Download Apple AppDownload Android App
"Like" CRC on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/crcauto .
CRC products are available through automotive wholesale distributors and retailers. CRC trademarked brands include: CRC®, K&W®, Sta-Lube®, and Marykate®. CRC is ISO 9001:2008 certified and adheres to the strictest guidelines for quality in all facets of research, development and production.
SOURCE CRC Industries
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes