TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/05/13 -- Editors Note: There are 2 photos associated with this press release.
The penny may be gone, but there's a brand new currency in town - the Tweet! The very first Tweet Shop in Canada is opening in Toronto to launch NEW Kellogg's(i) All-Bran(i) Cranberries & Clusters cereal. At the All-Bran Tweet Shop brought to you by Kellogg, you simply have to Tweet using #AllBranTweetShop or post a message on Facebook about the cereal to score a free full-size box - no money required! Now that's a "tweet" deal! Come check it out in Trinity Way at the Toronto Eaton Centre from Thursday, March 7 to Saturday, March 9, 2013.
Visitors to the Tweet Shop will be able to taste the new Kellogg's All-Bran Cranberries & Clusters cereal and send messages about their experience from their own phones or tablets, or from one of the tablets on-hand. In exchange, they will receive a full-sized box of the cereal to take home. Taste. Tweet. Enjoy. It's that easy.
"Kellogg's All-Bran Cranberries and Clusters cereal is an innovative new product and we wanted to introduce it in an equally innovative way," says Andrew Loucks, Vice President, Marketing, Kellogg Canada Inc. "We are making history by bringing Canada's first Tweet Shop to Canada's most popular mall in downtown Toronto. For the first time ever, Canadians can use social media as currency and turn a Tweet today into a delicious cereal for breakfast tomorrow."
Worth the Wait
Kellogg's All-Bran Cranberries & Clusters cereal is the first new product in the All-Bran cereal line-up since 2008, and it's worth the wait! Featuring toasted bran flakes with a lightly sweet vanilla flavour, tangy ruby red cranberries and crunchy multi-grain clusters, Kellogg's All-Bran Cranberries & Clusters cereal tastes so good you'll forget every one cup serving is a very high source of fibre. Best of all, it's loaded with natural wheat bran, the best fibre to help promote digestive comfort(1) so you can feel good inside every day.
The Importance of Fibre
Fibre brings big benefits, yet Canadians are not getting enough of this important nutrient. In fact, the average fibre intake among Canadians is approximately half(2) of what it should be. Women aged 19 to 50 should consume 25 grams daily and men the same age should get 38 grams per day(3). With a proven link between eating a high fibre diet and a myriad of health benefits, Canadians don't know what they are missing.
If you can't make it down to the All-Bran Tweet Shop brought to you by Kellogg, Kellogg's All-Bran Cranberries & Clusters cereal is also available the traditional way - find it on grocery store shelves today! You'll love the taste. Your body will love the benefits.
About Kellogg Canada Inc.
Driven to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter, Kellogg Canada is the leading producer of ready-to-eat cereal in Canada. Every day, our well-loved brands nourish families so they can flourish and thrive. These include All-Bran(i), Corn Flakes(i), Corn Pops(i), Eggo(i), Fibre Plus(i), Froot Loops(i), Frosted Flakes(i), Kashi(i), Kellogg's(i) Two Scoops(i) Raisin Bran, Mini-Wheats(i), Nutri-Grain(i), Pop-Tarts(i), Pringles(i), Rice Krispies(i), Special K(i) and Vector(i). To learn more about Kellogg Canada, please visit www.kelloggs.ca.
(i) © 2013, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
(1) Wheat bran fibre is the best fibre to promote regularity. a) Health Canada Guideline for Planning and Statistical Review of Clinical Laxation Studies for Dietary Fibre. Health Canada, Ottawa, ON, 1994. b) Institute of Medicine of the National Academies of Sciences. Dietary Reference Intakes for Energy, Carbohydrate, Fiber, Fat, Fatty Acids, Cholesterol, Protein and Amino Acids. The National Academies Press, Washington, DC, 2002/2005.
(2) Health Canada, Canadian Community Health Survey Cycle 2.2, Nutrition. (2004). Nutrient Intakes from Food. Provincial, Regional and National Summary Data Tables: Volume 1.
(3) Institute of Medicine. (2005). Dietary Reference Intakes for Energy, Carbohydrate, Fiber, Fat, Fatty Acids, Cholesterol, Protein and Amino Acids (macronutrients). National Academies Press.
NOTE: This promotion is not sponsored or endorsed by Twitter, Inc. "Tweet" is a trademark of Twitter, Inc.
To view photos of the Kellogg's All-Bran Cranberries & Clusters Cereal, please visit the following links:
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing