LAKE SUCCESS, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 03/05/13 -- Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: BR) today announced that Richard J. Daly, Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Credit Suisse 15th Annual Global Services Conference on Tuesday, March 12, 2013, at 1:00pm MT (4:00pm ET), to be held at The Phoenician in Scottsdale, Arizona. Mr. Daly's presentation will be webcast live and will be available to download and print from the Broadridge Investor Relations home page, www.broadridge-ir.com. A replay of the webcast will be available for two weeks following the conference.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge's investor communications, securities processing and operations outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With 50 years of experience, Broadridge's infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America, and processes more than $4.5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Broadridge employs approximately 6,200 full-time associates in 13 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit www.broadridge.com.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March