LAKE SUCCESS, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 03/05/13 -- Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: BR) today announced that Richard J. Daly, Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Credit Suisse 15th Annual Global Services Conference on Tuesday, March 12, 2013, at 1:00pm MT (4:00pm ET), to be held at The Phoenician in Scottsdale, Arizona. Mr. Daly's presentation will be webcast live and will be available to download and print from the Broadridge Investor Relations home page, www.broadridge-ir.com. A replay of the webcast will be available for two weeks following the conference.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge's investor communications, securities processing and operations outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With 50 years of experience, Broadridge's infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America, and processes more than $4.5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Broadridge employs approximately 6,200 full-time associates in 13 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit www.broadridge.com.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him