LAKE SUCCESS, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 03/05/13 -- Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: BR) today announced that Richard J. Daly, Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Credit Suisse 15th Annual Global Services Conference on Tuesday, March 12, 2013, at 1:00pm MT (4:00pm ET), to be held at The Phoenician in Scottsdale, Arizona. Mr. Daly's presentation will be webcast live and will be available to download and print from the Broadridge Investor Relations home page, www.broadridge-ir.com. A replay of the webcast will be available for two weeks following the conference.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge's investor communications, securities processing and operations outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With 50 years of experience, Broadridge's infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America, and processes more than $4.5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Broadridge employs approximately 6,200 full-time associates in 13 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit www.broadridge.com.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women