LAKE SUCCESS, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 03/05/13 -- Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: BR) today announced that Richard J. Daly, Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Credit Suisse 15th Annual Global Services Conference on Tuesday, March 12, 2013, at 1:00pm MT (4:00pm ET), to be held at The Phoenician in Scottsdale, Arizona. Mr. Daly's presentation will be webcast live and will be available to download and print from the Broadridge Investor Relations home page, www.broadridge-ir.com. A replay of the webcast will be available for two weeks following the conference.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge's investor communications, securities processing and operations outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With 50 years of experience, Broadridge's infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America, and processes more than $4.5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Broadridge employs approximately 6,200 full-time associates in 13 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit www.broadridge.com.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms