NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 03/04/13 -- An article posted by CNN has recently caught the attention of the makers of Hydroxycut. The publication details numerous environmental changes that individuals can make to better incorporate an optimal diet and exercise routine into their lifestyle. Here, the makers of Hydroxycut respond to this article in a press statement by encouraging individuals who are looking to lose weight to consider making the proposed changes within their own homes.
The first change reported by the article is to rearrange foods in the refrigerator: "[...] move fruits, vegetables and lean protein to a shelf at eye level. Put less healthy foods farther down or in the back where they're difficult to spot." The article asserts that such tactics will also prove effective in the pantry, as they allow individuals to better focus on the healthier foods in their home instead of immediately looking at the foods that do not coincide with their diet when they open the refrigerator or pantry. Next, the article encourages dieters to completely remove cookie jars, candy dishes, and other clutter from the countertops that may encourage them to eat unhealthy foods.
In terms of improving activity levels, the article suggests doing calisthenics, such as pushups, during commercial breaks when watching television. Additionally, it encourages standing as much as possible throughout the day and always keeping a gym bag stocked and ready so as to facilitate a quick workout whenever possible.
The makers of Hydroxycut comment: "The information put forth in this CNN article is extremely valuable to individuals who are looking to lose weight, as it provides a great deal of insight regarding simple things that people can change in their homes or throughout their day in an effort to facilitate a healthier lifestyle. We encourage individuals to read this article and to incorporate any of the tips they find interesting into their daily lives, as we believe that the information offered by the publication can boost the efforts with which dieters lose weight."
Hydroxycut is the number one, best-selling weight-loss supplement brand in America. The key weight-loss ingredients in Pro Clinical Hydroxycut are lady's mantle extract, wild olive extract, komijn extract, and wild mint extract. These ingredients have demonstrated the ability to help reduce BMI and encourage weight loss for participants involved in two clinical studies. In the first study, the average weight loss with these key ingredients was 20.94 pounds over a 12-week period. In the second study, the average weight loss was 16.50 pounds over an 8-week period. All groups involved in these studies followed a reduced-calorie diet.
Hydroxycut is available in several formats, including Pro Clinical Hydroxycut Caffeine Free, Hydroxycut Herbal, and more.
For more information about Hydroxycut, visit www.Hydroxycut.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column