TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/04/13 -- Tom Flynn, Chief Financial Officer of BMO Financial Group (TSX: BMO)(NYSE: BMO), is scheduled to participate in the Citi 2013 U.S. Financial Services Conference in Boston on March 6, 2013, at 2:05 p.m. (EST).
Mr. Flynn's presentation and question and answer session will be broadcast live via webcast at www.bmo.com/investorrelations. The webcast will be archived for 30 days.
About BMO Financial Group
Established in 1817 as Bank of Montreal, BMO Financial Group is a highly diversified North American financial services organization. With total assets of $525 billion as at October 31, 2012, and more than 46,000 employees, BMO Financial Group provides a broad range of retail banking, wealth management and investment banking products and solutions.
For News Media Enquiries:
Ralph Marranca, Toronto
Ronald Monet, Montreal
For Investor Relations Enquiries:
Sharon Haward-Laird, Toronto
Andrew Chin, Toronto
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Copper Plunges on China Jitters
- U.S. Stocks Sink for 3rd Day in a Row
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Vestas Ramps Up Hiring to Build Wind Turbines
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Republican Jolly Wins Fla. Special Election