TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/04/13 -- Tom Flynn, Chief Financial Officer of BMO Financial Group (TSX: BMO)(NYSE: BMO), is scheduled to participate in the Citi 2013 U.S. Financial Services Conference in Boston on March 6, 2013, at 2:05 p.m. (EST).
Mr. Flynn's presentation and question and answer session will be broadcast live via webcast at www.bmo.com/investorrelations. The webcast will be archived for 30 days.
About BMO Financial Group
Established in 1817 as Bank of Montreal, BMO Financial Group is a highly diversified North American financial services organization. With total assets of $525 billion as at October 31, 2012, and more than 46,000 employees, BMO Financial Group provides a broad range of retail banking, wealth management and investment banking products and solutions.
For News Media Enquiries:
Ralph Marranca, Toronto
Ronald Monet, Montreal
For Investor Relations Enquiries:
Sharon Haward-Laird, Toronto
Andrew Chin, Toronto
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus