DUBLIN, IRELAND -- (Marketwire) -- 03/04/13 -- Editors Note: There is an image accompanying this press release.
The BetVictor Poker Bad Beat Jackpot is about to get a whole lot juicer for a whole lot more people but not before there's one last chance to share in the current EUR905,055 prize pool.
In order to revamp it and make it easier to win more often and with more people sharing, the current Jackpot will be suspended on March 6 and re-instated on March 19 at the same level at which it was suspended.
A new 'opt-in' option will then bring all cash tables above EUR0.10/EUR0.20c into the Bad Beat Jackpot fold from March 19.
Players who opt-in to participate in the new Bad Beat Jackpot will contribute 2c to the Jackpot for each hand.
The new qualifying hand will also be reduced to four-of-a-kind twos from four-of-a-kind eights so the Jackpot will be won more frequently and reward many more players.
There will also be no admin fee so 100 percent of the collected monies will be paid out to players.
Head of poker at BetVictor, Andy Horne, said, "The new Bad Beat Jackpot structure will see many more players share in the prize pool and because it will hit more often we'll boost many more bankrolls as a result.
"However, don't forget there's still three days to win the current Jackpot before it is suspended for a couple of weeks so jump onto those tables. Someone has to hit it eventually. It might be you. Right now!"
Elsewhere the next monthly BetVictor Club Free Play Poker League for got underway on March 1 with EUR10,000 in cash prizes across the league, members freerolls and money added tournaments.
Take the Quiz and join the Club now for free.
BetVictor (formerly Victor Chandler) was established in 1946 and is one of the world's leading independent bookmaking and gaming groups. With offices in London, Gibraltar and the Far East the company offers a wide range of gaming products tailored to each individual market.
To view the image accompanying this press release, please visit the following link:
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
For further information e-mail:
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go