TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/04/13 -- NWT Uranium Corp. ("NWT") (TSX VENTURE: NWT)(FRANKFURT: NMV), has acquired ownership of 344,000 common shares (the "Shares") of New Hana Copper Mining Ltd. (the "Issuer") effective February 27, 2013.
Immediately after this acquisition, NWT owned 4,244,500 common shares in the capital of the Issuer representing approximately 10.2% of the Issuer's outstanding common shares.
The Shares were acquired for investment purposes by NWT. NWT intends to evaluate these holdings and to increase or decrease its investment in the Issuer as circumstances warrant.
A report respecting this acquisition will be filed with the Securities Commission in each jurisdiction where the Issuer is reporting and will be available for viewing through the Internet at the Canadian System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval (SEDAR) at www.sedar.com.
This press release is issued pursuant to Multilateral Instrument 62-104 - Take-Over Bids and Issuer Bids and National Instrument 62-103 - The Early Warning System and Related Take-Over Bid and Insider Reporting Issues.
NWT Uranium Corp.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Terrific World Cup Ends with Marquee Final in Brazil
- Musk Donates to Tesla Museum
- U.S.' No. 2, No. 3 Tobacco Cos in Merger Talks
- Ex-CalPERS Chief Admits Receiving Bribes
- Crumbs to Be Reopened by Chicago-based Investor, Owner of Dippin' Dots
- Freshman Frustrations in Congress
- Samsung Earnings Hit by Slowing China Sales
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire