TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/04/13 -- NWT Uranium Corp. ("NWT") (TSX VENTURE: NWT)(FRANKFURT: NMV), has acquired ownership of 344,000 common shares (the "Shares") of New Hana Copper Mining Ltd. (the "Issuer") effective February 27, 2013.
Immediately after this acquisition, NWT owned 4,244,500 common shares in the capital of the Issuer representing approximately 10.2% of the Issuer's outstanding common shares.
The Shares were acquired for investment purposes by NWT. NWT intends to evaluate these holdings and to increase or decrease its investment in the Issuer as circumstances warrant.
A report respecting this acquisition will be filed with the Securities Commission in each jurisdiction where the Issuer is reporting and will be available for viewing through the Internet at the Canadian System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval (SEDAR) at www.sedar.com.
This press release is issued pursuant to Multilateral Instrument 62-104 - Take-Over Bids and Issuer Bids and National Instrument 62-103 - The Early Warning System and Related Take-Over Bid and Insider Reporting Issues.
NWT Uranium Corp.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- Yahoo to Pay $1.1 Billion for Tumblr
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Federal Rules Least of Coal Industry's Problems
- Gas Prices Expected to Stay High
- New 'Arrested Development' Episodes 'Dressed Up'
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Rand Paul 2016?