MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 03/04/13 -- Bombardier will provide a program update on its game-changing CSeries aircraft to media representatives and financial analysts at 10 a.m. on March 7, 2013, at its facility in Mirabel, Quebec. Invitees can attend the two-hour event in person or join via live webcast. For all shareholders and other stakeholders, this update will be broadcast live on the internet via the following addresses: www.bombardier.com and www.ir.bombardier.com.
UK-based journalists are invited to attend a briefing and tour of Bombardier's Belfast, Northern Ireland, CSeries wing manufacturing and assembly facility, where they will also be able to join the live video webcast.
To obtain detailed information on transportation and accommodation logistics, as well as to RSVP, please register using the following URL: http://events.aero.bombardier.com/cseries-program-update.
Shortly after the event, a recording of the webcast will also be available at: www.bombardier.com and www.ir.bombardier.com.
About CSeries aircraft
Optimized for the single-aisle 100- to 149-seat market, the CSeries aircraft will deliver the lowest operating costs in its class, exceptional operational flexibility, widebody comfort and an unmatched environmental scorecard. The CSeries aircraft combines advanced materials, leading-edge technology and proven methods to meet commercial airline requirements.
Bombardier is the world's only manufacturer of both planes and trains. Looking far ahead while delivering today, Bombardier is evolving mobility worldwide by answering the call for more efficient, sustainable and enjoyable transportation everywhere. Our vehicles, services and, most of all, our employees are what make us a global leader in transportation.
Bombardier is headquartered in Montreal, Canada. Our shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (BBD) and we are listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability World and North America Indexes. In the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012, we posted revenues of $16.8 billion. News and information are available at bombardier.com or follow us on Twitter @Bombardier.
Bombardier, CSeries and The Evolution of Mobility are trademarks of Bombardier Inc. or its subsidiaries.
Bombardier Commercial Aircraft
Most Popular Stories
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- Contest Gives Startups a Jump in Jersey
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy