Diverse Careers Inc. invites job seekers and employers to
participate in the Inland
Empire Career Fair on March 14 from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at the Ontario
Airport Hotel located at 700 N. Haven Ave. in Ontario, Calif.
Job seekers and employers are encouraged to participate. This recruiting event is open to everyone and is free to all job seekers. Job seekers may also search jobs and post their resume prior to the event.
Diverse Careers is a job board website and career fair management company located in Southern California. Career Fairs are held in Ontario, Orange County, Los Angeles, and San Diego.
Exhibitors for the Ontario fair include Applied General Agency, AM 1510 KSPA, Bay Alarm, DeVry University, Employment Development Department, Enterprise Holdings, Esri, Farmers Insurance, Forest Lawn, Independent Capital Management, Riverside County Sheriff's Department, Time Warner Cable, Trilogy Financial Services, University of Phoenix, and Waddell & Reed.
For more information please visit www.diversecareers.com.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World