MIAMI, March 4, 2013 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- The National Hispanic Milk Mustache "got milk?" campaign launches "El Reto de la Leche" on La Campana del Bigote de Leche Facebook page, challenging consumers to show how much they know about the many benefits of consuming milk. The month-long promotion kicks off on 'National Breakfast Week,' to honor the importance of having a good breakfast that includes milk with its 9 essential nutrients, including high-quality protein.
The promotion gives consumers the opportunity to visit the website for nutritional recipes and information regarding a well-balanced breakfast with milk. Each entry consists of three multiple choice questions in which the answers can be found on bigotedeleche.com. Two daily winners will receive $50 in milk money and one weekly winner will take home free milk for a year. The lucky grand prize winner will win free milk for a year and a $1,000 shopping spree. Prizes will be drawn daily and weekly through March 31st. Chances of winning grand prize increase with daily entries.
As part of the 'El Reto de la Leche' promotion, the Hispanic Milk Mustache "got milk?" campaign joins with well-known actress and mother, Salma Hayek, to unveil her latest got milk? ad. This program in conjunction with The Breakfast Project was designed to educate Hispanic families about the importance of starting mornings with a nutritious breakfast with milk, an easy and affordable way to guarantee eight grams of high-quality protein from every 8-oz. glass.
For more information on the "El Reto de Leche," please go to Facebook.com/BigoteDeLeche.
About the National Milk Mustache "got milk?"® Campaign
The Milk Processor Education Program (MilkPEP), Washington, D.C., is funded by the nation's milk processors, who are committed to increasing fluid milk consumption. The MilkPEP Board runs the National Milk Mustache "got milk?"® Campaign, a multi-faceted campaign designed to educate consumers about the health benefits of milk. The Breakfast Project was created to help make over America's mornings. It's a movement to celebrate breakfast and encourage healthier choices like milk in the morning. The Breakfast Project aims to demonstrate the value of a good breakfast for all, and inspire more Americans to start their day with a healthy breakfast that includes milk. For more information, go to http://www.proyectodesayuno.com or Facebook.com/BigotedeLeche. Deutsch, A Lowe and Partners Company, is the creative agency for the National Milk Mustache "got milk?®" Campaign. MGSCOMM is the agency for the Hispanic Milk Mustache "got milk?"® Campaign.
SOURCE The Milk Processor Education Program (MilkPEP)
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes