Veteran radio host Carlos Alvarez will be entertaining morning commuters with his new program, "Carlos Alvarez en la Manana" on Super Estrella 107.1 FM in Los Angeles, Entravision Communications Corp. announced. The show airs 6-10 a.m. Monday-Friday.
Designed to appeal to Hispanic Angelenos, the lifestyle program also features Taly Taly and Hyacinth Itzel, along with music from popular Hispanic artists.
"At Entravision, we are always refreshing our programming lineup to provide listeners with new and exciting content as well as advertisers with unique opportunities to reach the growing Latino population," Jeffery A. Liberman, Entravision's COO, said in a statement.
Hispanics make up more than 48 percent of the population in Los Angeles County, according to the most recent census.
Entravision Communications Corp. is the largest affiliate group of both the top-ranked Univision television network and Univision's UniMas network. It also controls one of the nation's largest groups of primarily Spanish-language radio stations, consisting of 49 owned and operated radio stations.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering