CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/04/13 -- CYGAM Energy Inc. (TSX VENTURE: CYG) ("CYGAM", or the "Company"), an emerging oil and gas company with interests in Tunisia and Italy, announces that it has updated its Corporate Presentation, effective March 4, 2013. A copy of this updated presentation is available on the Company's web site, www.cygamenergy.com.
About CYGAM Energy Inc.
CYGAM is a Calgary based exploration company with extensive international exploration permits and a producing property in Tunisia. The main focus of CYGAM is the acquisition, exploration and development of international oil and gas permits, primarily in Italy, Tunisia and the Mediterranean Basin. CYGAM currently holds various interests in seven exploratory permits in Italy plus three exploratory permits and the BBT Production Concession in Tunisia which together encompass a total of approximately 2.6 million gross acres.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release
CYGAM Energy Inc
President and Chief Executive Officer
403 605 5117
CYGAM Energy Inc
Chief Financial Officer
403 452 6883
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits