BOUCHERVILLE, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 03/29/13 -- RONA Inc. (TSX: RON)(TSX: RON.PR.A) is issuing a voluntary recall on UBERHAUS fan heaters model ECH106. This product has been sold and merchandised between January 2012, and March 2013 in Reno-Depot stores in Quebec and RONA stores throughout Canada, including RONA stores that used to be TOTEM banners in Alberta.
These products may be affected by a manufacturing defect that may cause injuries or material damages.
Customers who have these products in their possession should immediately stop using them and return them to a Reno-Depot or RONA stores or call the customer service centre at 1-866-283-2239 toll-free for further information.
RONA apologizes for any inconvenience this situation may have caused to its customers.
RONA is the largest Canadian distributor and retailer of hardware, home renovation and gardening products. The Corporation operates a network of over 800 corporate, franchise and affiliate retail stores of various sizes and formats under different banners, and a network of 14 hardware and construction materials distribution centres. RONA is also a leader in the specialized plumbing and HVAC market, primarily serving commercial and professional customers with a network of close to 60 sales outlets and four distribution centres across the country. With close to 28,000 employees, the RONA store network generates consolidated sales of $4.8 billion. For more information, visit rona.ca.
Communications and Public Affairs, RONA Inc.
514-599-5900, ext. 5271
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Google Q1 Earnings Dip as Ad Prices Slip
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- PepsiCo Q1 Profits Rise on Snack Sales, Cost Cuts
- Snowden Questions Putin on TV Call-in Show
- Poor Barbie Sales Drag on Mattel