After months of speculation, Miami Dolphins CEO Mike Dee confirmed on Wednesday the team will use the new logo that was briefly shown on NFL.com and leaked elsewhere.
Earlier this month, the team set April 18 as the date it would reveal its new logo and uniform.
But Dee told the team website that the team decided to take the logo public earlier after multiple outlets the past two days had reported the news. The team says the facemasks on its helmets will be white, and the rest of the new uniform design will be shown April 25, the first day of the NFL Draft.
On Wednesday night, the home page of the team's website displayed the new logo.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party