After months of speculation, Miami Dolphins CEO Mike Dee confirmed on Wednesday the team will use the new logo that was briefly shown on NFL.com and leaked elsewhere.
Earlier this month, the team set April 18 as the date it would reveal its new logo and uniform.
But Dee told the team website that the team decided to take the logo public earlier after multiple outlets the past two days had reported the news. The team says the facemasks on its helmets will be white, and the rest of the new uniform design will be shown April 25, the first day of the NFL Draft.
On Wednesday night, the home page of the team's website displayed the new logo.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists