Devin Velez became the latest contestant sent home on the singing competition series "American Idol" in Los Angeles.
Aspiring singers are bounced from the show as the result of a combination of the celebrity judges' critiques and viewer votes.
Velez was eliminated on Thursday's edition of the show after he sang "Impossible" by Perry Como. The judges have a collective one-time-only save option but did not choose to exercise it to keep Velez on the show.
Ryan Seacrest is host of the show. Mariah Carey, Keith Urban, Randy Jackson and Nicki Minaj are the judges.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November