TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/28/13 -- Unigold Inc. ("Unigold") (TSX VENTURE: UGD) announces in connection with the appointment of Mr. Wes Hanson as the Company's Chief Operating Officer and Technical Director (Press Release No. 07 March 12, 2013) Unigold has granted Mr. Hanson 750,000 options at a price of $0.28 per share and a term of five years. 375,000 of the stock options vest immediately, the balance after one year. This grant is made pursuant to the Company's stock option plan.
About Unigold Inc. - Discovering Gold in the Caribbean
Unigold is a Canadian based mineral exploration company traded on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol UGD, focused primarily on exploring and developing its gold assets in the Dominican Republic.
For Further Information please visit www.unigoldinc.com.
Mr. Andrew M. Cheatle, P.Geo.
President & CEO
Ms. Amanda Dillon
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List