TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/28/13 -- Unigold Inc. ("Unigold") (TSX VENTURE: UGD) announces in connection with the appointment of Mr. Wes Hanson as the Company's Chief Operating Officer and Technical Director (Press Release No. 07 March 12, 2013) Unigold has granted Mr. Hanson 750,000 options at a price of $0.28 per share and a term of five years. 375,000 of the stock options vest immediately, the balance after one year. This grant is made pursuant to the Company's stock option plan.
About Unigold Inc. - Discovering Gold in the Caribbean
Unigold is a Canadian based mineral exploration company traded on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol UGD, focused primarily on exploring and developing its gold assets in the Dominican Republic.
For Further Information please visit www.unigoldinc.com.
Mr. Andrew M. Cheatle, P.Geo.
President & CEO
Ms. Amanda Dillon
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids