TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/28/13 -- Unigold Inc. ("Unigold") (TSX VENTURE: UGD) announces in connection with the appointment of Mr. Wes Hanson as the Company's Chief Operating Officer and Technical Director (Press Release No. 07 March 12, 2013) Unigold has granted Mr. Hanson 750,000 options at a price of $0.28 per share and a term of five years. 375,000 of the stock options vest immediately, the balance after one year. This grant is made pursuant to the Company's stock option plan.
About Unigold Inc. - Discovering Gold in the Caribbean
Unigold is a Canadian based mineral exploration company traded on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol UGD, focused primarily on exploring and developing its gold assets in the Dominican Republic.
For Further Information please visit www.unigoldinc.com.
Mr. Andrew M. Cheatle, P.Geo.
President & CEO
Ms. Amanda Dillon
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Next Iran Nuclear Talks Set for New York
- Easter morning delivery for space station