TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/28/13 -- Unigold Inc. ("Unigold") (TSX VENTURE: UGD) announces in connection with the appointment of Mr. Wes Hanson as the Company's Chief Operating Officer and Technical Director (Press Release No. 07 March 12, 2013) Unigold has granted Mr. Hanson 750,000 options at a price of $0.28 per share and a term of five years. 375,000 of the stock options vest immediately, the balance after one year. This grant is made pursuant to the Company's stock option plan.
About Unigold Inc. - Discovering Gold in the Caribbean
Unigold is a Canadian based mineral exploration company traded on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol UGD, focused primarily on exploring and developing its gold assets in the Dominican Republic.
For Further Information please visit www.unigoldinc.com.
Mr. Andrew M. Cheatle, P.Geo.
President & CEO
Ms. Amanda Dillon
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down