DUBLIN, IRELAND -- (Marketwire) -- 03/28/13 -- Editors note: There is one photo associated with this press release.
The paddypowerpoker.com Irish Open main event gets underway tomorrow Friday, March 29 at the Burlington Hotel, Dublin, Ireland.
The EUR2,000 + EUR250 buy in no-limit hold'em tournament will be streamed live all weekend at pokertube.com with commentary from Emmet Kennedy and Rebecca McAdam and a host of surprise big name guests.
The final table on Monday, April 1 heats up with the team joined by "The Voice of Poker" Jesse May where big hands will be replayed with hole cards after a 15-minute delay.
The Winmedia production will feature live chip counts from EVCount and there will be a host of competitions, freerolls and re-load bonuses throughout the weekend to keep viewers entertained.
Paddy Power, communications manager at the site, said, "There's no better place this weekend to catch some world class poker on the web than with our Irish Open live stream at Poker Tube.
"We've plenty of giveaways, great commentary and guests galore so if you can't make it to the best poker tournament in Europe in person be sure to tune in online for all the action from Dublin!"
Poker players get one last chance to satellite their way into this year's Irish Open at the Burlington Hotel tonight, Thursday, March 28 in the EUR150 + EUR20 Super Satellite taking place at 19:00.
The Irish Open is Europe's oldest poker tournament.
Note to editors:
The Irish Open live stream can be viewed at www.pokertube.com.
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130328-863088_800.jpg.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Jenny Cruess Callaghan
Acting Press Officer
00 353 1 6563922 or Mob: 00 353 87 7534989
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11