TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/28/13 -- Niyazi Kacira announces that he has acquired ownership of a total of 1,629,025 common shares of Altai Resources Inc. ("Common Shares") through several acquisitions in the public market and one private acquisition between May 25, 2012 and December 7, 2012, representing approximately 2.96% of the total issued and outstanding shares of Altai Resources Inc. ("Altai" or the "Company") as at December 7, 2012 and March 28, 2013. With the acquisition of the Common Shares, Niyazi Kacira owns directly an aggregate of 6,927,927 common shares of Altai, representing approximately 12.57% of all issued and outstanding common shares of the Company as of such dates.
The above acquisitions were made for investment purposes. They have all been reported in the System for Electronic Disclosure by Insiders (SEDI). Niyazi Kacira may, from time to time, increase or decrease his securities holdings in Altai depending on market conditions or any other relevant factors.
c/o 2550 Victoria Park Avenue
Suite 738, Toronto, Ontario
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor