TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/28/13 -- Niyazi Kacira announces that he has acquired ownership of a total of 1,629,025 common shares of Altai Resources Inc. ("Common Shares") through several acquisitions in the public market and one private acquisition between May 25, 2012 and December 7, 2012, representing approximately 2.96% of the total issued and outstanding shares of Altai Resources Inc. ("Altai" or the "Company") as at December 7, 2012 and March 28, 2013. With the acquisition of the Common Shares, Niyazi Kacira owns directly an aggregate of 6,927,927 common shares of Altai, representing approximately 12.57% of all issued and outstanding common shares of the Company as of such dates.
The above acquisitions were made for investment purposes. They have all been reported in the System for Electronic Disclosure by Insiders (SEDI). Niyazi Kacira may, from time to time, increase or decrease his securities holdings in Altai depending on market conditions or any other relevant factors.
c/o 2550 Victoria Park Avenue
Suite 738, Toronto, Ontario
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor