Boxer Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero was arrested in New York on gun possession charges after attempting to board a plane to Las Vegas with a handgun, police said.
Guerrero, 30, who is scheduled to fight Floyd Mayweather Jr. in Las Vegas on May 4, was arrested Thursday morning with an unloaded .40-caliber semi-automatic weapon at John F. Kennedy International Airport as he attempted to catch a Delta Air Lines flight, the New York Post reported.
He was taken to a Port Authority police station within the airport complex, the New York Daily News said.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift