Santa Teresa business recruiter Jerry Pacheco has been appointed to the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' El Paso Branch board of directors, the bank announced Tuesday.
He will fill the remainder of a three-year term ending Dec. 31, 2014.
The local board provides input to the Federal Reserve Bank on regional economic conditions.
Pacheco is executive director of the International Business Accelerator in Santa Teresa, which helps draw companies to New Mexico. He also is president of Global Perspectives Integrated Inc., an international trade and project management company.
He's also founder and vice president of the Border Industrial Association, and a board member and treasurer of the U.S.-Mexico District Export Council.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones