Santa Teresa business recruiter Jerry Pacheco has been appointed to the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' El Paso Branch board of directors, the bank announced Tuesday.
He will fill the remainder of a three-year term ending Dec. 31, 2014.
The local board provides input to the Federal Reserve Bank on regional economic conditions.
Pacheco is executive director of the International Business Accelerator in Santa Teresa, which helps draw companies to New Mexico. He also is president of Global Perspectives Integrated Inc., an international trade and project management company.
He's also founder and vice president of the Border Industrial Association, and a board member and treasurer of the U.S.-Mexico District Export Council.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal