LAKE BUENA VISTA, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 03/28/13 -- To help guests celebrate their moms, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel will be offering a special brunch at the character-dining restaurant -- Garden Grove -- this Mother's Day, Sunday, May 12 from 11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
All mothers will receive a mimosa, compliments of the Epcot Resort Area hotel, to enjoy with their meal, while the entire family can enjoy interacting with some of their favorite Disney characters as they dine in the restaurant's park-like ambiance. The specialty menu will feature items including a create-your-own eggs benedict station, salads, soups, and a buffet featuring seared branzino (fish), wild mushroom ravioli, honey-baked petite chicken and much more.
In addition to the Mother's Day brunch, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel offers numerous amenities to make moms feel special on their day. Amenities include the luxurious, Balinese-themed Mandara Spa, five pools, a beach, Westin Heavenly Beds and much more. To check availability, make reservations and find out more information, including the latest special rates and offers, please visit www.swandolphin.com.
To make reservations, guests can call 407-934-1618 or visit www.swandolphin.com. The brunch is $35.99 for adults; $19.99 for children (ages 3 - 9); kids under three eat free. All pricing is exclusive of tax and gratuity; an 18% gratuity will be added to all checks. Discounts, promotions and coupons will not be accepted for this event.
ATTENTION MEDIA: A media-only website with press releases and photography is available on-line at www.swandolphinmedia.com. Please visit the "Fast Facts" section for easy fact-checking assistance.
Treva J. Marshall
TJM Communications, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Congress Passes Law Promoting Transparency Reconstruction of Haiti
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia