TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/28/13 -- Brigadier Gold Limited (TSX VENTURE: BRG) (FRANKFURT: B7LN) announced today it was amending the terms of its private placement announced January 29th last by increasing the warrant component from 1/2 to a full warrant so that the Units being offered are at $0.05 consisting of one common share and one full warrant exercisable over 24 months at $0.10. Brigadier announced it was proceeding to complete a private placement for up to $600,000 subject to TSX Venture Exchange approval. The first tranche will consist of 2,500,000 Units at $0.05 per Unit.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
Brigadier Gold Limited
Mr. Denis Hayes
President & CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence