TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/28/13 -- Brigadier Gold Limited (TSX VENTURE: BRG) (FRANKFURT: B7LN) announced today it was amending the terms of its private placement announced January 29th last by increasing the warrant component from 1/2 to a full warrant so that the Units being offered are at $0.05 consisting of one common share and one full warrant exercisable over 24 months at $0.10. Brigadier announced it was proceeding to complete a private placement for up to $600,000 subject to TSX Venture Exchange approval. The first tranche will consist of 2,500,000 Units at $0.05 per Unit.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
Brigadier Gold Limited
Mr. Denis Hayes
President & CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women