TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/28/13 -- Brigadier Gold Limited (TSX VENTURE: BRG) (FRANKFURT: B7LN) announced today it was amending the terms of its private placement announced January 29th last by increasing the warrant component from 1/2 to a full warrant so that the Units being offered are at $0.05 consisting of one common share and one full warrant exercisable over 24 months at $0.10. Brigadier announced it was proceeding to complete a private placement for up to $600,000 subject to TSX Venture Exchange approval. The first tranche will consist of 2,500,000 Units at $0.05 per Unit.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
Brigadier Gold Limited
Mr. Denis Hayes
President & CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- New Auto Plant to Create 155 Jobs in Kentucky
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Generating Solar Power in the Dark
- Google Q1 Earnings Dip as Ad Prices Slip