TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/28/13 -- Brigadier Gold Limited (TSX VENTURE: BRG) (FRANKFURT: B7LN) announced today it was amending the terms of its private placement announced January 29th last by increasing the warrant component from 1/2 to a full warrant so that the Units being offered are at $0.05 consisting of one common share and one full warrant exercisable over 24 months at $0.10. Brigadier announced it was proceeding to complete a private placement for up to $600,000 subject to TSX Venture Exchange approval. The first tranche will consist of 2,500,000 Units at $0.05 per Unit.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
Brigadier Gold Limited
Mr. Denis Hayes
President & CEO
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel