TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/28/13 -- Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE: ABX)(TSX: ABX) announced that its 2012 Annual Report is now available on SEDAR and on EDGAR. In addition, a Form 40-F report has been filed with the SEC and is available on EDGAR. To access the documents, please visit the following link: http://www.barrick.com/investors/regulatory-filings.
Shareholders may also receive a copy of Barrick's audited financial statements without charge upon request to Barrick's Investor Relations Department, Brookfield Place, TD Canada Trust Tower, 161 Bay St., Suite 3700, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2S1 or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Barrick's vision is to be the world's best gold mining company by operating in a safe, profitable and responsible manner. Barrick's shares are traded on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges. For more information please visit www.barrick.com.
INVESTOR CONTACT: Greg Panagos
Senior Vice President
Investor Relations and Communications
MEDIA CONTACT: Andy Lloyd
Director, Media Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- U.S. Banks' Earnings Rose 5.2 Percent in Q2