TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/28/13 -- Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE: ABX)(TSX: ABX) announced that its 2012 Annual Report is now available on SEDAR and on EDGAR. In addition, a Form 40-F report has been filed with the SEC and is available on EDGAR. To access the documents, please visit the following link: http://www.barrick.com/investors/regulatory-filings.
Shareholders may also receive a copy of Barrick's audited financial statements without charge upon request to Barrick's Investor Relations Department, Brookfield Place, TD Canada Trust Tower, 161 Bay St., Suite 3700, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2S1 or to email@example.com.
Barrick's vision is to be the world's best gold mining company by operating in a safe, profitable and responsible manner. Barrick's shares are traded on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges. For more information please visit www.barrick.com.
INVESTOR CONTACT: Greg Panagos
Senior Vice President
Investor Relations and Communications
MEDIA CONTACT: Andy Lloyd
Director, Media Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects